What is Remarketing?

Remarketing is a great way to connect with the people who visited your website and showed interest in your products or services, no matter if they purchased or not. These people are your potential customers, who can be converted with a strategic remarketing strategy.

According to research, on average only 2% of the website visitors convert. Remarketing strategy targets the rest 98% of them. The greatest part is that 70% of the potential clients who see the remarketing ads are more likely to come back and convert. Remarketing makes a huge impact when it is used strategically. Statistically speaking, remarketing ads are 76% more likely to be clicked on than regular display ads.


How we do it...

For achieving cost-effective results and maximum ROI even from the start of your campaign, we apply advanced remarketing methods and you always know exactly how much you are spending and what you are getting in return.

What you get out of it...

  • Increased coversions
  • Higher sales
  • Better ROI
  • Customer acquisition
  • Flexible budget

Our expertise is attested by the numerous successful projects carried out for a wide range of companies located in Switzerland and globally.

Contact us and let us help you maximize your sales with a strategic remarketing strategy.